Hello fellow Deviants, and cartoon heads! I am currently open for commissions for the entire Fall.
But first, some updates
on what's been going on with me (if you happen to follow me and my comic-related work):1)
I've been hired
to work on a self-published independent one-shot Manga story
That being said, I've taken a short break from working on Gordie Gnomo full-time.3) Two Gordie Gnomo stories
(Issue #3 with a Neslow Rabbit side-story) are nearing completion
but I have been busy all summer working as a caricature artist.4)
I will be posting entire issues of Gordie Gnomo on Deviant Art to read online for FREE, but they will be water-marked for copyright protection. If you really enjoy what you read, I do offer the comics in print for only $3.99 each!
5) I will be offering custom caricature/cartoon portraits!
I draw caricatures set to my own natural cartooning style, which I probably haven't advertised on here enough before. I worked as one professionally in a retail setting all spring and summer long.COMMISSION PRICING
You may e-mail me your commission request at DJWoodward89@gmail.com
There I will send you an invoice for my Paypal
and respond as quickly as I possibly can.
These are my set prices. They are not set to change anytime soon.
As for payment methods, I must receive your payment FIRST
before I begin drawing. This is to assure that I we don't waste each others' time. I love to make art for people, but I have to make a living. My pricing is valued by my experience, which costs lot of money and time to develop.
- 3x5 Sketch Cards Black & White - $15, Color - $20
- 11x17 Large Size Black & White - $30, Color - $40
*Any custom items or objects or complex backgrounds will be $20 additional. I do this because they take a lot longer to draw than standard character drawings and
- 9x12 Head Sketch Black & White - $20, Color - $25
- 9x12 Full Body Black & White - $25, Color - $30
- *All caricatures are per person. This means if you want multiple people in one page, the price will increase times the amount of the people you want in the drawing.
GUIDELINES (PLEASE READ)
- Understand I primarily work on an all-ages comic book, so PLEASE make sure what you're requesting is something I'm comfortable drawing. I DO NOT do sexually explicit material, and try to keep things of an all-ages nature.
- Be sure to send me hi-resolution reference images for whatever you want drawn.
- Any changes asked for after the commission is done will cost another $10, unless it's due to a mistake I made on my fault. Then there would be no charge.
- In order to accept your commission, I'll need your DA name, your real name, and the e-mail address I'll be sending the commission to.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and I look forward to drawing your crazy requests!
Dave J. Woodward